DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST, TREK RETREAT 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Like everything else this year, the middle school retreat will look a bit different this time around, but the hallmarks are the same: we’re going to have loads of fun, laugh a lot, hear from God’s word, and spend valuable time with our D-Groups.
This year, the MS retreat will be held on three separate days – one for each grade – at the Nantahala Outdoor Center in Bryson City, NC. We’ll be whitewater rafting on the Nantahala as well as zip lining on their guided course in the mountains.
In the afternoon, we’ll gather for some teaching and d-group time, before we get back on the road. We’ll spend the day talking about our need and desire for friendship, which feels more important now than it ever has been.
We are so excited that we get to spend these Saturdays with you all and can’t wait to see what God does in these times!
Dates & Times
6th grade – October 10th
7th grade – October 17th
8th grade – October 24th
Each Saturday, we’ll meet in the StuMin parking lot at 6a for a 6:30a departure, and get back at about 9p.
We will have some additional spots for leaders. If you are a parent and would like to come, please let Sydney know!
$75 per person (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included)
- If you would like to inquire about scholarship, please contact Sydney Little.
Things to Bring
- Drawstring bag
- Bathing suit and water shoes (chacos/teva/keens) for rafting
- T-shirt + shorts/pants and close toed shoes for ziplining
- A full change of clothes
- Water bottle
2 Ways to Register
- Sign up and pay with CC online (keep scrolling)
- Swing by the youth office, where you can register and pay by check in person.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your registration did not go through. Please call the youth office at 423.886.2190 to get it sorted out.
COVID-19 Procedures and Policies
- Temperature and Screening before leaving for the day.
- Masks worn at all time when traveling in vans. Windows will be open for airflow, weather permitting.
- Each 15-passenger van will be limited to 8 passengers.
- All food will be served in individually wrapped servings.