We want to help you enjoy this year and make the most of it as you prepare for college or what’s next. Experience has taught us just how important this is. Here is what we have prepared, see the schedule below!
- monthly gatherings this Winter/Spring to equip and encourage you for what’s coming next.
- a Senior Sunday this spring when we’ll celebrate you in worship, send you out in faith, and gather as families for a senior banquet.
- and (brand new): pitch a special summer trip for y’all.
Let me anticipate a few of your questions:
- Have you ever done this before? More or less. In truth, we “experimented” on last year’s graduating seniors and learned a lot from them. Call this year’s the “2.0” version.
- Is this just for my D-Group? Absolutely not. We sent this letter to the widest possible crowd and hope you’ll feel free to invite friends from school. We want to encourage and equip as many of you as possible.
Know that we are praying for you – that God would walk with you, guide you in your choices and decisions, work in you, and prepare you for what he will ultimately do though you!