Join us this summer as we respond to Jesus in the invitation and challenge of the gospel as we teach and practice spiritual disciplines & habits together.While we will be teaching the same practices to both middle and high school students we will have separate teaching times for both groups:
- Sunday mornings during Youth Café AND
- Tuesday (mornings for High School) & (evenings for Middle School)
Each week we’ll introduce a different spiritual habit that we’ll focus on. On Sunday’s we’ll start out by introducing and teaching the particular spiritual habit together and then move into an abbreviated time of practicing the habit. On Tuesday’s we’ll gather a second time to give an abbreviated overview of the spiritual habit while placing greater emphasis on actually putting it into practice and sharing with one another where appropriate.
Question: If I can only attend on a Sunday or Tuesday but not both is that okay?Answer: Absolutely! The gatherings are designed to flow together but can also be attended as standalones.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Sunday Mornings from 9:40 – 10:20am (HS – Youth Café // MS – The Pit)
- June 3, 10, 17, 24 // July 8, 15, 22, 29
- *Breakfast will be served in Dudley Hall from 9 – 9:30am
- Tuesday’s: June 5, 12, 19, 26 // July 10, 17, 24
- High School will meet at the Brow @ 7am.
- Middle School will meet in the youth wing @ 5:30pm.