SM2’s Student Program Team is a great opportunity to lead and serve others using your gifts. It provides you with the opportunity to take ownership and leadership in Signal Pres’ Student Ministry through praying, reaching out to people, growing in your God given gifts, and serving in an area of ministry all for God’s glory!
WHY DO WE HAVE A STUDENT PROGRAM TEAM?
To glorify God by leading people into a deeper relationship with Jesus through your thoughts, words, actions and attitudes. The Student Program Team is vital to furthering the gospel in our ministry. The fact of the matter is that you as a student can have a great impact on the lives of your peers!
WHAT DOES BEING ON THE STUDENT PROGRAM TEAM LOOK LIKE?
As a member of the Student Program Team, you carry the responsibility of being present and sharing in the leadership and development of our Wednesday Night programming. This includes but is not limited to a yearly retreat, monthly planning meetings, weekly check-in meetings and the development of one off special events.
WHO SHOULD BE ON THE STUDENT PROGRAM TEAM?
Any and all high school students who want to continue trusting Jesus as they live in His love and serve in His name! We want students who are “FAT” … Faithful, Available, and Teachable.
- Faithful to the word of God, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the furthering of His gospel, and to leading and serving in all aspects of the student ministry.
- Available to make time to lead and serve in the student ministry and to take time to spread the gospel to those around you.
- Teachable, meaning that you are willing to learn from other people, willing to change the way you think and do things, and willing to align your will with God’s way of living.
If you would like to apply you can do so by following the appropriate link below. All applications are due by May 22 and a staff person will follow up with you after that deadline.
- If you have never been a part of our Student Program Team please apply here.
- If you have been a part of our Student Program Team in the past and would like to apply for the 2020 – 2021 school year please apply here.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving with you this year!