Volunteer with us February 21-23 FISH is a weekend at Signal Pres dedicated to showing the beauty of Jesus to Middle and High School students. We're inviting you and any other students you know to join us. Come here a few Fighting Words. Receive them. Live them. Volunteer with us by
We’re glad you’re here! Details and Registration for our summer trips can be found below. VENTURE Location: Central ColoradoDates: May 31 – June 7Cost: $650Who is it for? Complete 11th & 12th Grade Students What is it? A
November 15 – November 17 at Camp Vesper Point SM2 True North Advance is fast approaching and we don’t want you to miss it! All 9th – 12th grade students are invited to join us. It’s going to be a wildly fun and exciting weekend as we are stretched, challenged and grow deeper in the Word of
181 of us shared a marvelous weekend September 20 – 22 at Camp Highland in Ellijay, Ga for Signal Pres’ Trek (middle school) Retreat.
Trek Retreat is a weekend where students are sought with the unconditional love of Jesus. They are fed with the Word of God in Jesus centered teaching and personal practice. They’re given relational space with people to belong to and committed leaders who are passionate for Christ and show them God. And lord willing, it equips students for a life-long faith connected to the body of Christ.
Huge thanks to
- Sarah Provonsha, Jennifer Johnson, Liz Collins & Lindsey Jones, for the work to develop it.
- Rachel Cain, the band from Resurrection Chattanooga, Walker Brown & Matt Grispo for partnering with us in ministry.
- Chris Raynolds, Doug Goodfellow & Kara Price for supporting us through their specific giftings.
- Our 23 small group leaders who lived life with middle schoolers all weekend.
- Our 9 high school students who served as Work Crew for the weekend.
A few particular highlights
- Rachel Cain’s teaching from Ephesians 2:1-10 on the wonder of authentic faith through the lens of our rescue story.
- D-Groups showing camaraderie through the always epic Gauntlet & Crud War.
- 9 High School Students taking initiative, serving well, loving long, laughing hard, always risking and never complaining.
- Students and leaders facing fears, trying new things, & building unity within their D-Group as everyone had an opportunity to participate in varying Adventure Activities.
- 23 small group leaders setting aside their lives, their families, and their many other responsibilities to show a few students they matter, to give them a place to belong, to create an experience they’ll remember forever, and to help them see that they are loved – not just by them but by the God who made them.
- Watching new friendships develop and old ones deepen as students were free to let loose and play hard.
- The gracious Camp Highland Staff who patiently served and supported us from beginning to end.
- Students responding to the good news of the gospel by trusting Christ with their life and resting in the gift of faith.
Photos & Videos by Andrew Fowler (please credit him if you share them).
We’ve been posting lots of pictures & updates of students on mission trips but this grouping of pictures might be my favorite. These are the men & women who make each one possible. - They are the ones who drive a zillion miles in 15 passenger vans with wild & woolly students. - They
On August 28, students & leaders will be sharing their stories from each of our 2019 Summer Trips. Many of you supported us by attending a House Party in the Spring and committing to pray for our teams as we traveled. Parents, you trusted us with your student(s) and supported them as you sent
To all you awesome students and parents who joined us for Rush and Relax 6.0 and 9.0: thank you! We had a great time talking about the distinct opportunities that await you in this unique phase of life. Not to mention, we love celebrating mile markers and count it an honor to partner with you as
SUMMER READING PLAN Summer can feel sporadic. People travel, people leave for camp, people have summer jobs. That’s why we’ve created a reading plan through YouVersion that anyone can participate in no matter where you find yourself! Join us as we set out to read through all of Paul’s Letters,
Hey Youth! We sure would love your help this summer at VBS. Please check your calendar and sign up to serve June 10-13, 8:30-12:15 alongside of the children of the church and our community. To sign up, click on this link. For Questions call our Youth Coordinator, Amanda Hayslett: (423)
Face it – you are looking for something. You know what it’s like to be on the outside looking in to feel that tug of heart that wants in on something deep, true, and real to have a community around you that is for you and has eternal significance Come to FISH. It’s for you and any and