We’re glad you’re here! Details for our summer trip experiences are listed below. (Registration will open Jan. 1) Take time over the next month to pray about where God is calling you to participate in His mission for His glory. Regardless of where you find yourself, we fully trust & believe that God will use each one of His purposes to grow and mature us in faith and our relationship with Him.
- Location: Colorado
- Dates: June 2 – 9
- Who Is It For? Complete 11th & 12th Grade Students
- What is it? A discipleship / leadership development opportunity for completed Juniors & Seniors longing to grow in their faith as a follower of Christ Jesus. We’ll drive across the country to the beautiful state of Colorado. Each day we’ll have a different outdoor adventure as a group, along with focused teachings that center around discipleship, community, and leadership.
HIGH SCHOOL MISSIONS
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Dates: July 7 – 13
- Who Is It For? Completed 9th – 12th Grade Students
- What is it? Summer Mission Jam is the student missions branch of the EPC. This summer they are inviting teams to Hamtracmck & Dearborn, MI – one of the largest populations of Muslim’s in the US. We will be serving alongside a local EPC church. In the mornings we’ll have a time of training – educating ourselves on Muslim culture and appropriate engagement. In the afternoons we’ll go out together offering services to the community.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSIONS
- Location: Danville, VA
- Dates: July 14 – 20
- Who Is It For? Completed Sixth – Eighth Grade Students
- What is it? A mission trip with a wonderful missions’ agency, Son Servants. While in Danville our primary ministry partner will be the Salvation Army. We’ll be working in their thrift store & summer meal program. We’ll also work with a local community garden and assist some local residences with work yard work & painting projects.
- To read more visit: https://ycmhome.org/schedule/ss/danville/
HIGH SCHOOL EXCHANGE
- Location: Wrightsville, GA
- Dates: July 21 – 26
- Who Is It For? Completed 9th – 11th Grade Students
- What is it? An opportunity to practice in one town things you can do in your town. It’s an exchange. It’s a conversation. It’s a service-oriented leadership experience that results in both character and community transformation in rural and underserved towns. Together we will grow deeper in our faith as we learn to develop co-impacting relationships and leadership skills.
- To read more visit: https://highschool.exchange/
Registration for Summer Trips is open through Friday, March 1 @ 5PM. If you register online have your CC ready for payment. If you wish to pay with a check please visit the SM2 Office Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5PM to register & pay.
- Your deposit is nonrefundable, unless someone takes your spot.
- You are not registered until you pay your deposit.
- Applying for scholarship? (make the word “scholarship” clickable for people to download the scholarship form online) Download, Complete & Turn In the form by Friday, March 1. Please note that scholarship cannot be used for deposits. Deposit must be paid before being considered for scholarship.