Face it – you are looking for something. You know what it’s like
- to be on the outside looking in
- to feel that tug of heart that wants in on something deep, true, and real
- to have a community around you that is for you and has eternal significance
Come to FISH. It’s for you and any and every other middle & high school student.
What is FISH & what will we be talking about?
Everybody has a frame for the things they do. But are we framing the right things for the wrong goals?
FISH is a powerful weekend at Signal Pres dedicated to provoking new perspective, sparking spiritual growth, showing the beauty of Jesus & inspiring all Middle and High School students to embrace Jesus through His transforming love.
We’re inviting you and any other students you know to join us. We’ll hear stories about ordinary life being lived with a different intention. We’ll see our ordinary life as the venue for how the world meets Jesus. We’ll discover that being the faithful presence of Jesus in ordinary life is how we best honor and love God and our neighbor.
So, come on, let’s drive into the better Framed life God invites each of us into.
When is FISH?
- Friday, February 21 – Sunday, February 23
- Schedule? Questions? Details? Download our FAQ Sheet.
How can I help?
- Signup to volunteer (parents and students)
and we’ll follow right up with all the opportunities, dates, and times.
How do I sign up & pay?
- Signup right here (keep scrolling) and pay with a CC, $30 for the weekend.
- Sign Up in our Student Ministry office Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5PM and pay with a check, $30 for the weekend.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment is nonrefundable. You are not registered until your payment is complete.
- We have a limited number of scholarships available. Email Sydney if you are interested in a scholarship for FISH 2020.