Face it – you are looking for something. You know what it’s like
- to be on the outside looking in
- to feel that tug of heart that wants in on something deep, true, and real
- to have a community around you that is for you and has eternal significance
Come to FISH. It’s for you and any and every other middle & high school student.
What is FISH & what will we be talking about?
Everybody Wrestles. Feels. Hurts. Hides.
And still tries to Hang On. Hope. Love. Somehow, some way.
FISH is a powerful weekend at Signal Pres dedicated to provoking new perspective, sparking spiritual growth, showing the beauty of Jesus & inspiring all Middle and High School students to embrace Jesus through His transforming love.
We’re inviting you and any other students you know to join us. Come hear a few Fighting Words. Receive them. Live them.
When is FISH?
- Friday, February 22 – Sunday, February 24
- Schedule? Questions? Details? Download our FAQ.
How can I help?
- Sign up to volunteer (parents or students) and we’ll follow right up with all the opportunities, dates, and times.
- Help us spread the word among friends, families, and online. Share the website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
How do I sign up & pay?
- Sign Up right here (Opens February 1st) and pay with a CC, $30 for the weekend.
- Sign Up in our youth office Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5PM and pay with a check, $30 for the weekend.
- We do have scholarships available to help offset the cost of the weekend for those requesting it. Please download, complete & turn in the scholarship form to Sydney Wojewoda in the youth office.
Online registration opens February 1. This year, you can register multiple students in one family all together. To register online, you’ll need:
- a credit card
- health insurance information
- doctor’s contact information for each student
- basic health/medical information for each student
Your registration is not complete until the entire form has been submitted and payment has been made. You will receive a confirmation email–if you do not, please contact the office!