FEED for Middle School
Meet up at the Youth Café for an awesome series called “PROPEL” that looks at 4 things God uses to propel our faith. You don’t want to miss this!
- Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30pm, Youth Café
- Meets every other week: June 17, July 1, July 15, July 29
FEED for High School
NEW this summer! SMALL GROUPS
Its summer and you’ve got the time, so join a small group Bible study June-July with other HS students – led by some of our own HS!
Get the full scoop by joining us for the Summer FEED Small Group Kickoff on June 10, 6:00-7:30pm in the Youth Cafe/Warehouse.
2015 Theme: Jesus the King (reading the gospel of Mark). You don’t need an extra book – just bring a Bible!
We have a handful of different groups meeting around town– all start the week of June
15-21. Things to note:
- Groups are labeled whether they are for guys, girls, or co-ed.
- Groups are always “open” to high schoolers, so share this page or invite friends!
- Pick a group that works for you and stick with it – don’t hop around!
- Groups meet at different locations – leaders will tell you location on June 10.
Here’s our tentative list of groups: we’ll update final changes on June 10.
High School FEED Groups
- Matthew Williams, Lucy Newbold: co-ed, Mondays 7pm
- Ellie Proctor, Sophie Lyle: girls, Thursdays 6pm
- Emma Johnson, Cora Hansen: girls, Wednesdays 4pm
- Jack Tucker, Michael Cornett: guys, Wednesdays 6pm
- Taylor Brooks, Katherine Turner: girls, Wednesdays 5:30
- Parker Marshall, Charlotte Whitfield: coed, Saturdays 4pm
- Austin Sawyer, Noelle Alexander: co-ed, Mondays 6pm
- Susanna Larochelle: girls, Wednesdays 6:45pm
Locations will be posted June 14.