3/25 D-Group Questions:
1) What is one thing that you are missing during the quarantine and what is one thing you are enjoying about it?
2) What is one way your life is reflecting the way Jesus lived his life?
3) In reference to Romans 10: 13-15, how receptive is your world (friends, classmates, etc.) to the Gospel “good news” of Jesus?
4) Share about a time where you were able to encourage someone.
5) During the next few weeks, what is one way you can spread the love of Jesus to someone?
3/18 – Dream Big, Live Small
Scripture: Matthew 5:14-16 https://www.bible.com/111/mat.5.14-16.niv and Hebrews 10:23-25 https://www.bible.com/111/heb.10.23-25.niv
1) Quick check in – who are you making sure you keep in touch with right now? (Your “closest ripple” or two). What’s one way you or they have been a positive or helpful influence on each other?
2) Why do you think it’s important for followers of Jesus to shine like lights in the darkness? What does light do?
3) What are some practical ways we can shine the light of Jesus right now to people who are … A) our family? B) our closest friends we stay in contact with? C) our neighbors or someone who is in need?
4) Hebrews 10:23-25 calls us to hold unswervingly to our hope in Jesus and encourage each other in love – not quitting on gathering together. How can we as a D-Group stay connected and encourage each other in a moment when we cant physically meet together?
5) Take an honest moment and remember influence works both ways. In these last few days, what are some of the negative or harmful voices that have influenced you? Have you been one of those to others? How does Jesus as the Light shine into that darkness?
6) How can we pray for you and one another?