November 16 – November 18 at Camp Vesper Point
SM2 True North Advance is fast approaching and we don’t want you to miss it! All 9th – 12th grade students are invited to join us. It’s going to be a wildly fun and exciting weekend as we are stretched, challenged and grow deeper in the Word of God.
What will we be talking about?
Service! It’s simply using the gifts given to us by the Spirit to love others in words and actions. God himself has called us to serve. This weekend we will be teaching what it means to live in Christ’s love and serve in His name while also providing clear opportunities to practice acts of justice and service in our home, school, church & community/world.
That’s why it’s the True North Advance – and not a Retreat. We’re not “pulling back” we are about moving forward, moving toward something with a clear call to action in our ordinary lives.
Our Speaker for the weekend is Evan Marbury. You can read more about him at evanmarbury.wordpress.com
Our Worship Band for the weekend is Eleventh Hour Worship.
How Do I Register?
- Sign up (bottom of this page) and pay with CC online
- Sign up (bottom of this page) and drop a check off by the youth office.
Required Permission Form:
- Download the SMPC Release and Permission Form
- Printed copies can also be picked up in the youth office.
- Permission form must be turned into Sydney Wojewoda by Wednesday, November 14. (you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*If you do not receive a confirmation email then your registration did not go through. Please call the youth office at 423.886.2190 to get it sorted out.
I Have Questions?
- Download our Info & FAQ sheet.
- Still have questions? Give us a call in the youth office 423-886-2190
Where? Camp Vesper Point in Soddy Daisy, TN
Questions: Contact the church office at 423.886.2190
A lot goes into making this weekend happen and I gladly welcome help. If you are interested/willing/available to help with some of the beforehand preparations (shopping trips, printing and laminating material, making welcome bags, name tags, packing up the trailer, etc…) will you check the box and fill out days & times that are best for you and also share the easiest way to reach you?
Can you help make this weekend happen?